Thursday, May 10, 2012

Questions You Must Always Be Prepared To Answer With Zero Hesitation

1.  If you could invite three dead persons to dinner, who would they be?  Benjamin Franklin, Jane Austen and Abraham Lincoln.  (I really wanted to pick Thomas Jefferson for my third dinner guest, but it seems excessive to choose two founding fathers.  Poor Jane would get overwhelmed by all the talk about the colonies.  So I chose Lincoln, but I reserve the right to choose a different guest.  When Woody Allen dies, he'll take Lincoln's place).

2.  If you found a genie in a bottle, what would your three wishes be?  (1) The ability to fly like Superman; (2) $10 million dollars (I don't want to be greedy, but I'd like enough to retire to Maui); and (3) the ability to tap dance like Gene Kelly without taking any lessons.  I know I'm supposed to wish for something like world peace or a cure for cancer, but those wishes never work out.

3.  If you were on death row, what would you order for your last meal?  This question causes me the most distress, but I'd probably request a cheeseburger, fries and chocolate shake from In-N-Out.