Many, many moons ago, way back in September 2011, I wrote a blog post called "Dog Leashes: Explained." Long story short, one of my neighbors was walking her Rottweiler and although the Rottweiler had a leash clipped to its collar, the neighbor was not actually holding the leash.
Fast forward to July 2014, some random reader stumbled upon this post. I no longer leave my posts open for comment because eh, I'm just not a Comments sort of person. But this old post was open for comments, so Anonymous commented:
You need to get out more. Challenge
your assumptions. Be prepared to be wrong, learn from it. Maybe you'll find
you're the animal who should be chained in a basement.
Thank you, Anonymous! Thank you for taking my sarcasm/humor so seriously. Nathan and I shared a hysterical laugh. Now why don't you go cuddle with a strange Rottweiler roaming your neighborhood.
Saturday, August 16, 2014
- Slowly making progress on my Big Ass Parks Project
- Easing myself into the Atkins lifestyle - I am excited to break up with carbs, but needed to say goodbye to pizza.
- Waging a war against the army of toys taking over the house - Pippa is graduating to more interesting toys, so it's time to exile the rattles to the garage
- Plotting ways to deal with my craft supplies
- and I want to draw now, so adieu, adieu
Posted by Courtney Henning Novak at 8:11 PM