Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pasadena Santa Ana Wind Storm, Part Three

I would like to thank the City of Pasadena for its swift response to the damage caused by last night's Santa Ana wind storm.  I have been listening to the musical stylings of chainsaws all afternoon as clean-up crews attack the fallen trees.  I cannot imagine how long it will take to clear all of the debris, but it seems like the City effectively triaged the situation.


I would also like to commend my postman, who is still delivering the mail, despite the fact that half of the blocks in my neighborhood are impassable.  Benjamin Franklin, the first United States General Postmaster, would be proud:


And finally, as I wrap up these storm posts, my thoughts and prayers are with my neighbors who suffered serious damage to their homes and personal property.


It's only 2011, but I hope this was Pasadena's "Storm of the Century."

No comments:

Post a Comment