Every card looks like this on the front:
For those of you who lack Superman vision, it says: Rants. Lists. Stupid thoughts and lame confessions. Book and movie recommendations. Unsolicited advice you should probably ignore. Misadventures and miscellany. The secret to living a somewhat okay life (but not really). The Cranky Pumpkin is a beacon of snarkiness but reserves the right to be sentimental at any time.
I think this is a pretty fair summary of my blog.
Then, on the back, each card is orange:
Sorry for the lousy photograph, but you get the idea. The cards have different sayings on the back, including:
- Got Cranky?
- Read My Blog!!!
- The holder of this business card is entitled to nothing.
- Don't throw me in the trash!
- SEX. Now that I have your attention, please read The Cranky Pumpkin.
- I like you. p.s. I'll like you even more if you read my blog.
- You don't smell that bad, but you should probably consider a new brand of deodorant.
- Stop admiring this business card and go read The Cranky Pumpkin already.
- Your wildest dreams will come true if you read my blog.
- All the cool kids are reading my blog (by "cool kids," I mean nerds and dweebs).
- Holy Crap! How did you get your hands on such a bitching business card?
p.s. I'm not paid to promote Moo, I'm just really happy with the product. My cards came with some 10% discount codes for new customers, so shoot me an email if you want to upgrade your calling card.