Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Seriously, Does That $%&*ing Dog Have To Bark Everyday?

There's a dog in my neighborhood.  It likes to bark.  A lot.  Especially in the afternoon.  It's barking right now as a I write this.  

I really, really, really hate that dog.   

I mean, SERIOUSLY - HOW LONG CAN ONE DOG BARK?  It barks for two hours every afternoon!  TWO FREAKING HOURS!  If I tried to bark for two hours, my throat would start to bleed.  Does this dog have super powers?  Is it a genetic experiment?  Or is it the devil's demon spawn? 

There are dozens of dogs in this neighborhood, but you never hear the other dogs barking.  They have dignity and self-control.  There's just one stupid insecure egomaniac dog that feels the need to defend it's territory every &^(*!&)#@ing day.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE OWNERS.  Those stupid, thoughtless, I-hope-they-burn-in-hell owners.  Are they completely oblivious to the fact that their dog barks for hours every afternoon?  Do they think the neighbors actually enjoy the musical stylings of Spot or Rex or Whatever That Effing Dog's Stupid Name Is?  I hope a meteor destroys their house (when they are on vacation - no need for bloodshed) and they are forced to move far, far away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment