Friday, February 24, 2012

Really Obvious Laundry Trick That I Just Discovered Yesterday

I've been doing my own laundry since I started college.  And since I started doing my laundry, I have been air drying any articles of clothing that would shrink in the dryer.

And yet yesterday, after about fifteen years of doing my own laundry, I finally realized the easiest trick for air drying your clothes: open the shade and put your clothes in a sunny spot so they will dry faster.


Are you kidding me?  I've been air drying my clothes for FIFTEEN FREAKING YEARS, and this trick only occured to me YESTERDAY?!?!

I will be seeing my mom and Grandma Shirley this weekend, and believe me, this issue will be addressed.  They have given me thousands of pieces of homemaking advice, and they never told me about this laundry trick?!  Who do they think I am, Martha Stewart?