Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


When I was browsing Valentine cards at the drugstore, I was shocked and appalled to discover that there were no Benjamin Franklin themed cards.  Are you kidding me?  Mr. Franklin was the heart throb of the 1700s!  The ladies in Paris were nuts for him.  If he was alive today, Benjamin Franklin would be a rocking sex symbol.  

I did my best to remedy the situation and designed my own card for you.  Maybe next year I will release my own series of Founding Father Valentines.  Heck, maybe I'll just design an entire line of cards!  Thomas Jefferson wishes you a happy birthday, George Washington hopes you get well soon, Alexander Hamilton wishes you a happy anniversary... (don't worry, I'll still keep blogging even after I become a greeting card magnate).

Happy Valentine's Day!