Friday, October 5, 2012

And Baby Makes Three

I know, I know. I've been promising gator photos this week, and I have still not uploaded my Florida trip photos to my computer. Stupid, lazy Courtney. My apologies.

Since I don't have any gator photos (yet), I'll share some other fun news: I'm pregnant! Nathan and I are expecting our first child, a little baby girl, and we are over the moon excited. Her ETA is March 27th.

So far, I've only had one major pregnancy craving: Orange Juice. This is a slight problem, because OJ's acidity makes me puke. One time, during the first trimester, my OJ craving was so strong, I bought a gallon at the grocery store and drank the entire thing in less than 24 hours. Are you familiar with the scene in Ghostbusters where we first see Slimer, and he's attacking the hotel room service cart? That's what I looked like.

We don't keep orange juice in the house anymore! If it's in the fridge, I will guzzle it until I puke; because apparently I have lost all self-control where OJ is concerned.

Just writing about orange juice is torture. Now I have it on the brain and I WANT SOME RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD WHY DON'T WE HAVE SOME EMERGENCY OJ IN THE FRIDGE?

I think we can safely assume that Baby Girl is going to be obsessed with citrus.