Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day 2012!

After an eternity of debates and primaries and polls, it's finally here: the first Tuesday in November. Are you ready?

 
Our chalkboard map is ready! (I know you are crazy jealous of my cartography skills - my Alaska and Hawaii are super accurate.)
 
I don't know how I'm going to get anything done today, aside from voting. Nathan is working from home, which means we will go on an Election Coverage Bender. Unfortunately, I'll probably fall asleep hours before we know who is the next President of the United States. Although on Sunday, I did manage to stay awake until 10:30 (after taking a nap from 6 to 9 p.m. - I kid you not).  
 
Couldn't we have pushed Daylight Savings until after the election? And how much Red Bull will the political commentators be chugging on this lovely Election Day?